I wanted to give a shout out to a sponsor of ksdeerhunting.com, and that is Wildlife Research. I love thier products, and most likely, if you are a deer hunter, you have seen or used their products yourself. 99% Scent killer is a great last line of defense against unwanted human odors before entering the woods. My basic plan of attack goes like this:
- Wash Clothes using Wildlife Research HE Liquid Clothing Wash
- I store my clothes in a Scent Proof bag, the huge Ziploc’s work great if you wanna double bag em.
- I wash myself using Scent Killer Anti-Odor Body Wash and Scent Killer Shampoo
- Use Scent Killer Deodorant
- Finally make sure you don’t put on your aftershave, or cologne etc…..
- When I am ready to hunt, I put all my clothing on, I use ScentLok baseslayers, and outerwear, and then spray down with 99% Scent Killer Spray.
These little steps can help you get the advantadge on a big ol buck. Try it out this year and see what works for you.